(BlissDom Canada - #ThisIsBliss Contest)
The BlissDom Canada #ThisIsBliss Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority excluding employees ofBlissDom Canada (herein referred as "CLIENT" or “Contest Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. Contest Period starts at midnight on July 22, 2014 and continues until 5:00pm on August 31, 2014 the “Contest Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
2. To enter the Contest
Go to “http://thisisbliss.sharing-online.net/” to complete an entry form as instructed on or before the Contest Closing Date.
Limit of one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor.
How to Earn Additional Grand Prize Entries: Immediately after entering the Promotion in accordance with Rule 2, entrants will have the option to share the Website with individuals of his/her choice using various social media sites. To share, you need to follow the on-screen instructions on the Website and enter the information required. You will receive one (1) additional Grand Prize Entry in the Grand Prize Draw (as defined below) for each unique individual you share with during the Promotion Period who visits the Website and registers for the Promotion for the first time in accordance with these Official Rules.
3. PRIZE - Participants are eligible to win one Grand Prize total value of $4,000.
Grand Prize Includes:
BlissDom Canada VIP Access
- 1 Full BlissDom Canada Conference Pass (Value $399)
- Return Airfare for one to BlissDom Canada, (Value of $800 not including fees and taxes)
- 3 night hotel stay at The Delta Meadowvale (Value $550)
BlissDom Canada/Rent frock Repeat correspondent to New York Fashion Week
- Hotel for 2 nights in NYC (Value $1000)
- Airfare to NYC (Value up to $800)
- Tickets to select shows at New York Fashion Week
Business Preparation and Coaching
- Profile on Yummy Mummy Club & a branding consultation with Erica Ehm
- Business consultation with 3Chicken Consulting
- Professional head shot by Anna Epp Photography
- Profile & Media Kit development with BlissDom Canada
4. DRAW - A random draw by a representative of the Contest Sponsor or the independent judging agency from all eligible entries received will be made at approximately 9:00 am on September 1st, 2014 at BlissDom Canada. Selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address indicated on his/her entry.
5. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question administered by email or by phone; and may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
8. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before the Contest Closing Date.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
12. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize
13. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
14. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
15. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).